Carbone Lawyers has a team of the best WorkCover lawyers in Melbourne. In this article, we list the reasons why we are the best for our WorkCover Melbourne clients.
Carbone Lawyers has been representing clients in personal injury claims for over 30 years.
Our team of WorkCover Lawyers in Melbourne is led by accredited personal injury specialist John Karantzis and is dedicated to getting the job done.
Find out more about our WorkCover Melbourne based lawyers below.
Why Are We The Best WorkCover Lawyers In Melbourne?
We have a team of personal injury lawyers who specialise in WorkCover Melbourne claims and are completely dedicated to achieving the very best outcome for you.
In addition to this, what makes us the best WorkCover Lawyers in Melbourne is:
- We work tirelessly with you from the very start of your claim to ensure we seek all compensation you may be entitled to, advising you of your rights along the way
- We aim to help you to prepare your claim in a way that will maximise your compensation
- Our compassionate lawyers understand that nothing can take away what you have experienced
- We are leaders in our practice areas and have an in-depth knowledge of the laws relating to all types of WorkCover Melbourne claims
- We are highly skilled in investigation, negotiation and litigation
- We have succeeded in more than 90% of our personal injury cases and recovered over $100 million for our clients
- We will always put our clients’ interests at the heart of what we do
- We work collaboratively with you and provide passionate, personal, and cost-effective representation
- We strive to nurture long-term relationships with our clients
- We pride ourselves on providing accurate, honest and complete legal information and advice
- We take privacy, confidentiality, and ethical veracity importantly
- We always work with integrity, honour and humility
- We talk and listen to you as equals
In addition to this, if your WorkCover claim has been rejected, we can also advise you in appealing the decision, up to and including litigation in court.
We are so confident that we are the best WorkCover Lawyers in Melbourne that we conduct our personal injury matters on a “no win, no fee” basis – which means that if you don’t win, we won’t charge you for professional costs and disbursement.