Australia’s Corporate & Commercial Partners.
Commercial Law relates to the legal framework by which companies and individuals set up business structures, draw up contracts, manage money, protect intellectual property and conduct transactions.
The team at Carbone Lawyers can provide strategic advice and legal expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. These services will minimise your risk, maximise your profits, and ensure you are always compliant with the law.
Over the past 30 years, Carbone Lawyers has provided corporate legal services for businesses and organisations across a broad spectrum of industries. We have significant experience in the following sectors:
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Building and construction
- Food and beverage
- Mining and resources
- Power and renewables
Comprehensive commercial litigation, negotiation & dispute resolution.
Legal disputes in business have the potential to destroy relationships and cripple companies. Regardless of which side you find yourself on, commercial litigation can be expensive, time-consuming and stressful. The team at Carbone Lawyers will represent your best interests in a passionate, personal, and cost-effective manner.
We understand that all businesses need the certainty and continuity that a solid, long-term relationship with a commercial law firm provides. For this reason, we offer our corporate and commercial clients flexible and transparent fee structures tailored to meet their specific needs.
At Carbone Lawyers, our methodical approach to commercial litigation will save you time and money. Liaising closely with your corporate leaders, we efficiently plan and execute services that fiercely defend your commercial interests.
Our services include:
- Building and construction disputes—including licensing, permit, and rectification matters, issues of delay and liquidated damages, and payment disputes
- Insurance disputes—including matters related to property and business insurance
- IP litigation—defending infringement claims as well as enforcing your IP
- Corporate and regulatory litigation—including claims for breach of contract and or duty, competition litigation, and administrative law matters
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Highly complex and sensitive dispute resolution and strategic negotiation
Commercial expertise for businesses of all sizes
Carbone Lawyers works with enterprises of all sizes and structures, from privately held family businesses and partnerships to publicly listed companies. We also have the resources and capacity to act for national and multinational clients in large-scale commercial litigation settings.
Commercial transactional and advisory services.
Our specialised lawyers will work closely with management and finance teams to provide professional, strategic and practical advice on corporate strategy, risk management, commercial transactions.
- The commercial and legal structuring of transactions—ensuring compliance, protections, and cost-effectiveness
- Corporate risk management services—independent, strategic, sympathetic, and thorough advice
- Government and compliance requirements—including foreign investment requirements
Our Commercial Lawyers will guide you with a relentless, responsive, and professional approach from planning and strategy to execution and implementation.
To speak with a commercial litigation specialist about your organisation requirements, contact Carbone Lawyers today.