Carbone Lawyers has a team of experienced WorkCover lawyers dedicated to achieving the best outcome for you.

We have been representing clients in personal injury, commercial, family, and estates & probate law matters for over 30 years.

Our clients’ interests are at the heart of everything we do.

Our WorkCover solicitors are responsive & relentless in our pursuit of excellence and importantly – get the job done.

Find out about the WorkCover help we offer our clients below.

Business Related Handshake

What’s Included in Our WorkCover Help 

Our team of WorkCover solicitors is led by accredited personal injury specialist John Karantzis.

We work tirelessly to provide the WorkCover help you need to seek the compensation you may be entitled to.

How we provide WorkCover help:

Need Help with a WorkCover Claim?

Call 1800 369 888 or complete the online enquiry form today to arrange a free consultation with one of our WorkCover solicitors.