Carbone Lawyers has a team of experienced WorkCover lawyers dedicated to achieving the best outcome for you.
We have been representing clients in personal injury, commercial, family, and estates & probate law matters for over 30 years.
Our clients’ interests are at the heart of everything we do.
Our WorkCover solicitors are responsive & relentless in our pursuit of excellence and importantly – get the job done.
Find out about the WorkCover help we offer our clients below.
What’s Included in Our WorkCover Help
Our team of WorkCover solicitors is led by accredited personal injury specialist John Karantzis.
We work tirelessly to provide the WorkCover help you need to seek the compensation you may be entitled to.
How we provide WorkCover help:
- Our WorkCover solicitors will advise you of your rights
- Determine if you are entitled to workers’ compensation
- Provide clear communication throughout the process
- Ensure you receive all compensation you are entitled to (e.g. recouping medical costs, recovering lost income, compensation for pain, suffering and future economic loss)
- Review, finalise and lodge your WorkCover claim on your behalf
- Pursue ongoing payments or lump sum damages
- Advise you with respect to appealing decisions, up to and including litigation in court (if your WorkCover claim has been rejected or your matter is proceeding to a damages hearing)