Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer


We're Here to Help.

When you’ve been injured, lodging claims and paperwork only makes things worse. At Carbone Lawyers, we manage the whole process so you can just focus on your recovery.

No Win, No Fee

Our no win, no fee policy means that most personal injury claims have no upfront fees.

As a result of a motor vehicle accident injury, you may be experiencing economic and/or non-economic pain and suffering.

Speaking with a motor vehicle accident lawyer will help you to determine if you are eligible to seek compensation and what compensation you may be entitled to.

Below is information on how our team of personal injury lawyers can help and how to find motor vehicle accident lawyers near me. 

Carbone Lawyers has been delivering great outcomes for our clients for over 30 years.

Our team of personal injury lawyers is led by personal Injury specialist John Karantzis who has over 20 years of experience in Personal Injury Law & Litigation.

Our team is driven to ensure the best outcome for our clients – our track record is a testament to this with our team having succeeded in more than 90% of our personal injury cases with over $100 million recovered for our clients.

Here is how our team can help you too if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident:

How We Can Help

With the experience and expertise of our personal injury team, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are in good hands. You can rest assured that we will work tirelessly to get the compensation you are entitled to make your life easier after an injury.  Our team will: 

  • Provide accurate and complete legal advice 
  • Help to build evidence that supports your case
  • Help prepare documentation in a way that maximises your compensation 
  • Negotiate on your behalf
  • Always listen and treat you like an equal
  • Ensure your privacy and confidentiality is always protected 
  • Represent you with integrity, honour and humility 
  • Conduct legal matters in a compassionate way and understanding of your circumstances
  • Advice on how to appeal if you aren’t happy with the Court’s decision

Find Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Near Me

To speak with motor vehicle accident lawyers near me, contact us on 1800 369 888 and we will arrange an appointment with one of our motor vehicle accident lawyers.

Alternatively, fill out our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.


Our no win, no fee policy means that most personal injury claims have no upfront fees. If you need legal advice or are unsatisfied and frustrated with your current lawyers, the Carbone Lawyers team is ready to help. You can click on one of the links below or call 1800 369 888



A problem was detected in the following Form. Submitting it could result in errors. Please contact the site administrator.

Prefer to talk
to someone?

How can we help?