If you have sustained an injury you may be asking ‘do I need a personal injury lawyer?’ or can I make a personal injury claim on my own.
Below is information to help you determine if you need a personal injury lawyer and answer the question ‘is a personal injury lawyer worth it?’.
Carbone Lawyers has been delivering great outcomes for clients for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective representation for our clients with a real drive to achieve the very best outcomes.
We have a team of personal injury legal experts, led by a renowned personal injury specialist with 20 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of the laws relating to personal injuries.
Do I need a personal injury solicitor? Here is information to help you decide the best approach to take.
Do I Need A Lawyer For A Personal Injury Claim?
When someone has been injured and wants to make a claim they often wonder ‘do I need a personal injury attorney?’ By engaging experts to help with your personal injury claim, you are not only more likely to get the best outcome but it takes the pressure off so you can focus on your recovery.
Our team thoroughly understands the laws and court processes relevant to personal injury, particularly around compensation and what you may be entitled to.
They can assess your case and determine how likely you are to achieve a successful outcome.
They have the expertise to build a strong case and negotiate on your behalf.
All matters are dealt with respectfully, compassionately and with your best interests at heart.
Is a Personal Injury Lawyer Worth It?
As we have a ‘no win, no fee’ policy, this ensures anyone, regardless of their financial resources can have the best chance of getting the compensation they are entitled to.
Many may be unaware of the types of compensation they can claim for and can miss out on the financial assistance that compensates for the suffering they have endured as a result of their injury.
We advise never to sign anything or accept any compensation offer until you’ve received proper legal advice as you may be entitled to a lot more than you’ve been offered.
Compensation may include:
- Payment of medical treatment and rehabilitation costs
- Modifications to your home or car
- Ambulance and other transportation costs
- Lump-sum compensation in the event of a serious injury
- Rehabilitation and disability services
- Help to return to work or re-training
- Home help services like child care, cleaning, gardening and school tutoring
- Psychology and family counselling
- The cost of travel to and from medical appointments
- Travelling and accommodation expenses for a spouse / dependent children in certain circumstances
- Funeral expenses
- Injury compensation for pain and suffering and permanent impairment
- Income benefits to cover loss of earnings
Talk to the Personal Injury Experts Today
If you’re unsure about what to do and wondering ‘do I need a personal injury attorney?’, contact us to speak with a personal injury expert today.
We’ll give you all the information you need to determine if a personal injury lawyer is worth it and the next steps to take.