Contested wills and probate lawyers can provide advice on and help guide clients through the process of contesting a will after probate.
If you are considering challenging a will after probate is granted we have a team of estate & probate lawyers who specialise in this area and are driven to reach the most ideal outcome for you.
Below is information on how we can help you with contesting a will after probate.
Carbone Lawyers’ personnel have been representing personal injury clients, public & private organisations and families for over 30 years.
We strive to nurture long-term relationships with our clients and will always put their best interests at the heart of everything we do.
Here is information on our estate & probate services if you are thinking of challenging a will after probate is granted.
Can You Contest A Will After Probate?
If you would like to find out can you contest a will after probate, our estate & probate team will be able to assist you.
Probate matters can sometimes be highly complex and not everyone can contest a will after probate.
Our specialists will be able to provide expert advice on challenging a will after probate is granted and will help to ensure the most ideal outcome based on defending your best interests.
Our team prides itself on being compassionate and understands that this can sometimes be a stressful and emotionally charged time.
- We always take the time to listen to our clients, treat them as equal and provide passionate, personalised and cost-effective representation
- We are driven to protect our clients’ best interests
- We take privacy, confidentiality and ethical veracity importantly
- We ensure we provide accurate, honest and complete legal information and advice at all times
- Our team is made up of leaders in their practice areas so you can trust our knowledge, skills and experience
Speak to our Contested Wills And Probate Lawyers
If you need help with contesting a will after probate, call to arrange an appointment with our estate & probate specialists