Compensation Solicitors


"*" indicates required fields

Step 1 of 2

We're Here to Help.

When you’ve been injured, lodging claims and paperwork only makes things worse. At Carbone Lawyers, we manage the whole process so you can just focus on your recovery.

No Win, No Fee

Our no win, no fee policy means that most personal injury claims have no upfront fees.

Carbone Lawyers has a team of specialist compensation solicitors with the knowledge, skills and experience that will ensure you get the best possible outcome. In this article, find out about what makes our workers compensation solicitors leaders in their field. 

We have been representing clients in personal injury, commercial, family, and estates & probate law matters for over 30 years. Our team of medical compensation lawyers is led by accredited personal injury specialist John Karantzis. We work collaboratively with you to fully understand your needs so we can provide accurate and complete legal information and advice.

If you require Victorian based compensation lawyers, read below for more information on our specialist team.

No Win No Fee Workers Compensation Lawyers

We are so confident in our team of Victorian compensation lawyers that we offer a No Win No Fee Workers Compensation Lawyer guarantee. That means, if we don’t win, you don’t pay. 

Our personal injury specialists are highly skilled across the following aspects of compensation claims:

  • Medical malpractice industry
  • Investigation
  • Negotiation
  • Litigation

Providing proof of medical negligence being the direct cause of your pain, injury or suffering is the most important factor in determining entitlement for medical compensation claims. Our medical compensation lawyers work tirelessly to ensure proof is provided and won’t shy away from a hard legal fight if necessary.

Find Compensation Solicitors Near Me

Call 1800 369 888 or fill out our online enquiry form to contact compensation solicitors near you. Our Victorian compensation lawyers are located in the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan areas.

How can we help?