If you have suffered an injury at your workplace you may be entitled to compensation from WorkCover, however, you might also be wondering ‘can I sue my employer for a work injury?’
Below is information on how our team of personal injury experts can help you with your case.
Carbone Lawyers has been delivering great outcomes for our clients for over 30 years.
We have a team of lawyers with an in-depth knowledge of the laws relating to personal injuries dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients.
We have succeeded in more than 90% of our personal injury cases and recovered over $100 million for our clients – so you know you’ll be in good hands!
To get an understanding around ‘can I sue my employer for an injury on the job?’ here is how we can help:
How We Can Help If You Want To Sue Your Job For Getting Hurt
When you have suffered an injury in the workplace, there are different ways you may be able to seek compensation.
You can submit a WorkCover claim that can cover medical costs incurred as a result of your injury, loss of income as well as lump sums.
However, if you are wanting to know ‘how can I sue my employer for an injury on the job?’, we must be able to establish that your injury and resulting pain and suffering was caused by negligence in your workplace.
By seeking advice from an expert, you know you will be getting accurate and complete advice but can also help to ensure you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
It can sometimes be complex starting your case when using a third party for a workplace injury as many factors can be taken into consideration.
And, we understand that as an individual going up against your workplace, especially when you have the added stress of dealing with your injury, this can be daunting, but you may need help getting a fair outcome.
How our team of personal injury experts can help:
- We can advise you on whether you have a case and what compensation you may be entitled to (time limits apply to all personal injury claims so we will also provide advice around this if relevant)
- We help to compile evidence and build a strong case on your behalf
- We can take the pressure off by helping to submit claims and preparing documentation by utilising our understating of the court system, procedures and experience in preparing documentation to achieve the best outcome
- We can negotiate on your behalf
- We can advise you on how to appeal a decision if a claim has been rejected