Superannuation lawyers can provide advice and assistance for you in relation to superannuation benefits if you have been injured or become ill and are unable to work.
At Carbone Lawyers, we have a team of TPD lawyers who are passionate about ensuring you receive the compensation you are entitled to and will be relentless in the pursuit of what is in your best interests.
Below you will find information on how our TPD lawyers can help you with superannuation TPD benefits.
We have been representing clients in personal injury claims for over 30 years.
We have succeeded in more than 90% of our personal injury cases and recovered over $100 million for our clients.
Here is how our TPD Lawyers can assist you:
Claiming Superannuation TPD Benefits
You may be able to claim a range of benefits from your superannuation if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Superannuation benefits can include Total and Permanent Disability (TDP) benefits, income protection compensation and terminal illness claims.
We have a team of specialist TPD lawyers who will work collaboratively with you to determine what your superannuation TPD entitlements may be and who will help you to prepare your claim in a way that maximises your compensation.
Our TPD lawyers will:
- Provide passionate, personal, and cost-effective representation
- Always provide accurate, honest and complete legal information and advice around superannuation TPD benefits
- Utilise their skills in investigation, negotiation and litigation when necessary
- Always take privacy, confidentiality, and ethical veracity very importantly
- Conduct all matters with integrity, honour and humility
- Strive to nurture a long-term relationship with you and take a holistic approach to your legal matters
- Talk and listen to you as an equal and put your interests at the heart of everything we do
- Be your advocate and will always be in your corner