Seeking financial hardship through super can be difficult to navigate for those already going through a challenging time.
Carbone Lawyers can assist you in determining the super funds that allow early release for financial hardship and if your fund is one of them, can also help guide you through the compassionate release of super process.
Below, find out what makes our team ideal for helping you navigate the compassionate release of super and how to get in touch to arrange an appointment.
We have been representing clients for over 30 years and pride ourselves on having a compassionate team that talks and listens to you as an equal and always puts our clients’ interests at the heart of what we do.
Find out how we can help you with your compassionate release of super below:
Need Help With Your Compassionate Release Of Super?
Our lawyers are leaders in their specialist practice areas and have an in-depth knowledge of the laws relating to the compassionate release of super. If you engage us to assist you with the compassionate release of super you can expect:
- A team that will work tirelessly with you and advise you of your rights along the way
- Compassionate lawyers who understand that nothing can take away what you have experienced
- A team that is highly skilled in investigation, negotiation and litigation
- A collaborative approach where we work with you
- Passionate, personal, and cost-effective representation
- A long-term relationship where we take care of your legal matters holistically
- Accurate, honest and complete legal information and advice
- Privacy, confidentiality, and ethical veracity
- Integrity, honour and humility
Our team will be able to answer any questions you have regarding the compassionate release of super and will be able to help guide you through the process to ensure you get the outcome you are entitled to.
Enquire About Compassionate Release Of Super
Call 1800 369 888 to find out more about super funds that allow early release for financial hardship, the compassionate release of super and how our team of experts can help you today.