Dear valued client,
Given the extensive media coverage of COVID-19 and potential impact to communities in Victoria, we want to reassure you that it’s business as usual at Carbone Lawyers.
In this regard, we have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our people. Subject to the evolving situation we may need to temporarily close our physical offices in King Street and/or Essendon, however we are fully prepared across all of our business to continue to work remotely for our clients until we are clear of the pandemic.
Our team have been busy putting measures in place to ensure that the service we provide to our clients is not impacted in the event of a more significant outbreak of COVID-19 across Australia. Some of the measures we have taken include:
- Having systems in place to mobilise our workforce should the need arise;
- Having IT systems in place to conduct online meetings with parties as required;
- Conducting ourselves in a way that prioritises the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients;
- Our team practising hygiene standards as per WHO advice including social distancing measures within our premises;
- Should face-to-face meetings be required, we ask our clients to disclose if they have been in contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19 or has travelled overseas and also ask that they disclose any other transmittable conditions such as the flu and gastro; and
- Ensuring all essential face-to-face meetings are limited to under 4 people and held in our larger meeting rooms.
Should you be affected by the virus, either now or in the future, you can call, email or video chat. This also applies in the instance that you wish to minimise direct human contact. Just give us a call and we will make the necessary arrangements that best fit your needs.
We also ask that you submit your paperwork through emails and digital channels where possible. This will greatly increase the speed within which we will be able to support you in pursuing your Claim/s.
With these unprecedented times come new challenges, and Carbone Lawyers would like to reassure you that we have a thorough plan and will continue to provide our professional legal services to our clients without any major disruptions. Should you need any assistance navigating the impacts of COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1800 369 888.
Please see below a link to extensive information on the virus as provided by the Department of Health & Human Services:
As usual we are ready to respond to your needs at any time and look forward to assisting you now and into the future.
The Management & Staff of Carbone Lawyers